This is a Watercolor Painting Workshop where you will learn, from start to finish, how to create beautiful custom Agate crystal art. We frame your final piece in a white, matted frame so you can take it home and adorn your wall with your masterpiece...or gift your creation to someone you love.
What to expect:
- A bright + calming afternoon spent learning and creating with a small group of women eager to do the same
- Complimentary lunch provided by Bird Bakery (we cater to dietary restrictions if you email info@placeattyler within 24 hours of purchasing your ticket)
- Bottomless mimosas, a solid playlist and maybe even the blessing of making a few new friends!
What to bring:
- Yourself, your willing heart + hands
- We will provide all paper, tools, painbrushes, paints for you to complete your artwork
What else comes with your ticket:
A curated gift bag with goodies related to the workshop, as well as a locally made, custom-scented soy candle made by The Modern Romantic
$5 from your ticket goes directly to The Family Place (ending Domestic Violence in Dallas), and each sold out workshop provides a safe place for a woman and her child(ren) to sleep while getting counseled on next steps.